|Description:||PC2 polycarbonate honeycomb exhibits a unique cell structure. The core has 3 orientations vs. the 2 orientations common with other honeycomb, making its properties more uniform. Each cell has a tubular form and is inherently stable.|
|Features:||• Excellent dielectric properties
• Good thermal and electric insulator
• Conductive grades available
• Fire resistant
• Corrosion resistant
• Fungi resistant
• Sandwich skins can be melted to core
• Use temperature below 200°F
• Small cell sizes at high densities
• Available transparent and in colors
|Applications:||PC2 polycarbonate honeycomb uses include wind tunnels – grilles, sandwich cores, radomes – antennae, skylights, energy absorbing structures and EMI/RFI shielding.|
|PC2 polycarbonate honeycomb is available in the following standard dimensions.
NOTE: Special colors, dimensions, cell sizes, shapes, tolerances and mechanical properties can be provided upon request.
(includes mechanical properties) PC2 Polycarbonate Honeycomb (65.1 KiB)